Is your dog bored from spending too much time alone with nothing to do? Maybe you are bored too occasionally? Why not make some cool homemade dog toys that you and your dog can enjoy bonding over?
These are all interesting projects that bring out the creative side of you and save money by recycling old clothes and other supplies you find around the house. They all challenge your dog’s mental capabilities and help bust his boredom. Some of these ideas are really simple and some take a little work and will test your crafting skills.
Remember to supervise your dog while he’s playing for safety reasons.
1. DIY Dog Toy – Catapult Fetch Toy
I bet this thing can send a ball really far and best of all the dog can reload.
3. DIY Dog Toy Fishing Pole
Change the bait and you have a new game anytime you want.
4. DIY Ball Tug Dog Toy
A puppy dog favorite.
4. DIY Interactive Dog Feeder Toy
Good way to get your dog’s brain working.
5. DIY Dog Toy – Boredom Buster
Another really fun puzzle that’s simple to make.
6. Find the Treat Puzzle Game
This one is so simple and great fun.
7. Homemade DIY Dog Toy- Tennis Ball and Tee Shirt Toss and Tug Toy
This one has fun written all over it.
8. DIY Dog Toy from old T-shirts
More ways to use those old tee shirts.
9. DIY Tennis Ball Dog Treat Toy
Great idea for a treat toy.
10. DIY Dog Agility Tire Jump
11. DIY Agility Course A-Frame
See it in Action:
12. DIY Toy Box for your Dog’s Toys
Because your dog’s toys need a home too.